I understand that molasses are the innermost part of the sugar cane.  It
is my understanding that are high on iron and a good replacement for
vegetarians.  I personally would add it to anything I drink  not
necessarily coffee.  I do not want to go against the policies of this
digest, but have you tried eating greens? (Kale, collards, spinach)
Have you tried  daily shots of wheatgrass juice?

Light, Peace, Love