IRON

Hi!

I understand that molasses are the innermost part of the sugar cane.  It
is my understanding that are high on iron and a good replacement for
vegetarians.  I personally would add it to anything I drink  not
necessarily coffee.  I do not want to go against the policies of this
digest, but have you tried eating greens? (Kale, collards, spinach)
Have you tried  daily shots of wheatgrass juice?

Light, Peace, Love

Susy