re: Millennium Cookbook

I'd like to second Jessica's recommendation for the Millennium Cookbook by
Eric Tucker and John Westerdahl.  (ISBN: 0-89815-899-0) It's the most
delightfully original cookbook I've come across,
packed with innovative, deliciious and interesting new dishes - not the old
standards one sees in almost all vegetarian cookbooks.  Not all the recipes
are low fat, but many of the more than 250 have specific instructions on how
to make the same dish in a very low fat version.

I wrote a review of the book for the newsletter of the Vegetarian Society of
Hawaii and posted a copy to Amazon.com for those who might like to read it.

Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM