Tekka

My machine had a horrible crash thanks to a faulty piece of software and I
lost all of my mail, etc.  Someone had asked about tekka, however, and I
didn't want to ignore their query.

Tekka is a seasoning made of several different root vegetables, roasted and
ground, that tastes MARVELOUS on brown rice and other grains and veggies.

The problem with tekka is that you can't go to your local grocery store and
find it.  I have a local Macrobiotic center where I can purchase some items,
others I have to purchase over the net.

Sorry for the delay in answering your question, but when I lost my system I
LOST my system.

Bev