garlic chili potatoes

This is for Christy who is looking for easy, inexpensive snack ideas
(and best of luck saving for a house :-)  I got the original recipe
from an Oprah cookbook, but that was long ago, so I don't know how
closely this will resemble the original. <g>

Garlic Chili Potatoes
6-8 medium potatoes, cut in bite-sized pieces
4 tbsp or so mustard (any variety, experiment!)
2-3 tsp garlic powder
2-3 tsp chili powder

Mix the mustard, garlic and chili in a large bowl.  Sorry the amounts
are inexact, I just guess until it tastes right.  If it's too thick,
just add a little white vinegar.  Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
Transfer to a shallow baking dish and bake at 400F for 40-60 minutes
or until potatoes are tender.  Stir once during baking.