No passata :0)

Dare I offer another recipe LOL!!!!!

Lentil Mince
1 onion finely chopped
1 large carrot finely chopped
3 sticks celery finely chopped
4oz red lentils
1 x 7oz can(or 1/2 14oz can)tomatoes(add to pan and chop up)
1pint stock made with 2 stock/bouillon cubes(veg)
1 tbsp soy sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
salt
herbs/spices to taste I used 1 teaspoon each of dried oregano and basil

Place chooped vegetables in a large pan with a lid season with salt and
pepper.Cook until soft in about 1/4 pint of stock.
Add all remaining ingredients cover and cook for about 20 mins until
tender and at a consistency to your taste.

Serve  as a topping for a baked potato or with mashed potatoes and a
green vegetable, with pasta and grated fat free cheese or layered in a
lasagne.
I served it over some steamed vegetables and it was delicious.
Regards
Maralyn