Wedding bells

Hi everyone-
	To the person who wants to plan a veggie wedding-I say go for it! I was
thinking about your problem, and I thought that a good resource for you to
check out would be your local HFS. Especially if its a smaller neighborhood
HFS (like the one here in Nashville), there's a good chance that one of the
employees or managers would know of someone who caters with a
veggie-friendly outlook, or maybe know of a banquet hall that was
veggie-friendly. Especially if the caterer is someone who caters part-time,
or to supplement their income, they'll probably be quite low-cost. So try
that-go to the HFS and talk to some people-see if they can help!
Gayle

Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."

						-Albert Einstein