Stevia

Hi All!

I am Nikki, from southern California.  Lurker-reader.

I get my stevia in liquid form from a catalog company called Home Health
Products.  At the moment, I cannot find the catalog with the 800 number,
but when I do, I will post it.  I get a new catalog every month.

I have bought the stevia in powdered form (make it yourself into liquid)
but I like this bottled form better.  At this time I only use it in
coffee and or tea.  It is wonderful!

Nikki Du Wick Siegel