Stevia

To Willi who asked if Stevia is available in Michigan.

I reside in Michigan and can get Stevia at The Good Foood Company (in
Canton or Troy).  Also there is a company called Stevita (they have a
web page where you can order direct) I believe it is www.stevita.com.
The company Stevita offers several products made from stevia, including
cocoa and flavored sweetners and different forms of stevia. They also
sell a cookbook (it's really inexpensive, I think around $5) that gives
you measurements and cooking suggetions.  I've been using it for a
couple of years now, and think it's great.
It sure beats Nutrasweet so at least I know I am not poisoning my body
with chemicals!