FF: A query

For those of us on this list who have successfully made the switch to the
ff vegan food choices....there are 2 food items I can't begin to think of
giving up.  Unsalted butter and parmesean cheese.  May I ask...how did you
give up butter and parmesean cheese on your pasta?

Someone on this list emailed me a while ago and mentioned that he used
garbanzo bean miso as a toast spread....I tried this and aside from the
fact that that form of miso is quite *****expensive*****, it was also very
salty.

I can see my way to elminating milk and most forms of cheese, although the
desire for a very sharp cheddar will never leave me, I fear.  Eggs, a
hassle to give up, but doable.  But unsalted butter and parmesean cheese on
my pasta....aye, there's the rub.

--
Gloriamarie, writing to you from San Diego, celebrating the Return of
Perfect Weather.  Come and enjoy it with me!!

 The trouble with life is, you're half way through it before you realize
it's a "do it yourself" thing.

mailto:gma@xxxxxxxx