sorbet and salad dressings

Thanks to everyone who has written with recipes/ides on making my own
sorbet and things to do to thicken my salad dressings.

I didn't realize how easy making sorbet is, especially since I make
smoothies every day I can't wait to freeze some for sorbet.  After
eating cassise (sp) sorbet in Paris and blueberry sorbet at a Spa in
Conneticut it has been impossible to find the same quality anywhere in
Boston.  It is my favorite Summer treat.

I'll also try the suggestions to thicken my salad dressings.  I'm
starting to feel like a chemist and loving it.

Karen