Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #92

    I am the worst "impulse" buyer in the world. I bought a bag of "vital
wheat gluten" flour and have no idea what to use it for. Is it only used for
making bread? I also have another request. I need some VERY quick, easy and
yummy recipes for main courses and side dishes. I have about one hour to cook
dinner in the morning before I go to work so that it's ready for my husband
(who hates to cook) when he get's home from work, and only have a few recipes
that we really like. These can be privately e-mailed to me so they don't tie
up the list. Thank you!
                                                                     Yolander@
AOL.com