marinated, baked tofu

The only Mori-nu tofu I have seen is silken, it will not bake up with the
same firm texture that the baked tofu in your market has.  You can make it,
something like tofu khan, using regular firm tofu.  I use a 1 pound cake,
slice in in half  horizontally, then masriinate in equal parts soy and
sherry, add some crushed garlic and grated ginger, then bake at about 350 or
so for about 45  minutes.
Jan Gordon