menus for Steph

Steph was looking for vegetarian menus.  Dean Ornish's book, Everyday
Cooking, is a favorite of mine because all of the recipes are grouped in
menus.  He even has them divided seasonally, and offers some special
holiday meal menus.  The book is vlf vegetarian and very nicely laid out.
 I wish it had been published when I first went vegetarian, because I had
the same difficulty putting meals together that you mention.   Buy yourself
the hard bound copy, this is a keeper!
Anne