re: rice dream and tofu pudding

I haven't tried cooking with rice dream but must defend it for other
things! It's great on cereal (hot or cold) and in coffee. I tried for
years to find a milk sub for coffee and failed until someone convinced me
to try rice dream.

For the person who was trying to make pudding with soy milk, try using
tofu. I use the MoriNu stuff because it's either very low or no fat. Just
put your dry ingredients in with a block, and whiz it up in a blender or
with an immersion mixer. You might need to add a little water. It's
great!!

MoriNu also makes a pudding mix called Tofu Mates or something like that.
It's kind of pricey, but not compared to a pint of Ben and Jerry's.

Sandy
(swear I'm not affiliated by MoriNu-just a happy pudding eater)