rice sticks

Does anyone have a recipe using rice sticks (rice noodles)?  I would
greatly appreciate one, since I have some on hand and I don't know what to
do with them.  Anything Thai would be especially great, but if you have a
recipe using rice sticks but that doesn't use shitake mushrooms (since I
don't have those and I think I'll have trouble finding them around here
for a decent price) I would love it.

Thanks,

Elizabeth