Re: caster sugar

>caster sugar is an ingredient in the Soy Milk Creme Caramel.  Zoe
or anyone
>else - what is it?  -Rosemary

It is very fine sugar.  I usually make my own by chucking ordinary
granulated sugar in the food processor until it is powder fine. It
dissolves more easily than granulated sugar and if you are using it
for baking you don't get the little specks which normal sugar
sometimes leaves.

Hope this answers your question?
------
Fran Watts

Take kindly the council of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
(Desiderata)