dust on my crock pot

I am writing in the hopes that someone can suggest some crock pot
recipes.  It's so nice to come home from work and find dinner ready!
One of our favorites is the lima bean-tomato soup that we found at the
fatfree website.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for recipes that are also a hit
with SAD eaters?
My folks will be visiting in a couple of weeks, and I always feel like
they think I'm trying to starve them!  They are "snackers" as well, and
I plan to try the spinach dip that was posted recently - anyone else
have some snack suggestions?

Gee, I'm not asking for much here......