munching

Someone posted a while ago the idea to keep a pot of soup in
the fridge all the time. I adapted that idea and for me it
helps me from eating unhealthy when I am hungry and
(too )tired. When I come home, I have in five minutes
something healthy to eat. Then I occasionaly take a little
nap and then I decide what to cook / to eat as the main
meal.
    In the evening or in the very early morning I cook the
soupsoup, mostly from cubed bouillon and avaible fresh
vegetables. One time I add a hand full green or yellow split
beans, another time some patatoes, or a handfull lentils, or
some pasta and so on.
    My husband is used to take some soup as he comes earlier
than me. He likes it too.