Recipes wanted!

I have found two small grocery stores close by, one of which is a
Meditteranean grocery & bakery, and the other of which is a West
Indian/Carribean grocery store, with a Carribean bakery close by.

Both are just small stores, but I can finally find some of the more rare
ingreadients/spices that are required for some West Indian/Meditteranean
recipes.  Who has some favourites they would like to share?

Pam.