Interesting site

This is a site I'd recommend for any vegetarian,
http://envirolink.org/arrs/essays/virtues.html.

It is titled "How to Win an Argument With a Meat Eater."

=====

It's four in the morning and I'm wide awake.  But I got the munchies.  My
latest cure for them is carrots, onion, and celery.  I dice them finely
(have one of those little gizmos that chops things finer with every
depression of the plunger), and throw them into a frying pan with NO OIL
ADDED.

If I had some bell pepper or just about any other veggie on hand, I'd toss
them in too.

Very low in calories, very high in fiber, and virtually zero fat.

Wearever is now making a non-stick surface that is so rugged that you can
even use metal and it won't scratch.  Cleaning up is a snap!  I use their
small frying pan with the heat set on HIGH and just let the veggies sit in
the pan unmolested for a minute, then stir briefly.  Then leave 'em alone
for another minute, then stir and taste.  When the carrots are slighly
cooked, it's ready.

Perfect for anyone on Ornish/MacDougall.

Ciao!

Bev

PS: In migrating from one computer to another I managed to lose all of my
mail from the 11th of this month to the 17th.  So anyone who may have
written to me and did not receive a reply, I'm not being a snob, I just lost
the mail.