Roasted Baby Potatoes and Garlic

I found a really simple recipe involving potatoes, virtually fat-free (about
1 gram, I think), which is really delicious and craving-worthy. I eat masses
of them. And don't be daunted by the quantities of potatoes and garlic - it
really only serves 6.

Roasted Baby Potatoes and Garlic
24 baby (1 kg) new potatoes
1 teaspoon olive oil (or you could just use a light spritz of cooking oil
spray)
1 teaspoon Szechuan pepper
18 unpeeled cloves garlic
6 sprigs fresh thyme

Combine all ingredients in baking dish+ADs- mix well. Bake, uncovered, in
moderately hot oven for about 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and
browned, stirring during cooking.

Per serve: 475kj (114 calories)

Eating up with zest,
Zoe.