Re: Rice varieties

Brown rice probably has more nutrients (and certainly bran) than white,
and basmati *IS* refined, but brown basmati is available.  I found the
brown basmati that I purchased on several occasions to be full of hulls
and unpleasant to eat, but it could have been the brand that the coop used
(unknown to me).  Now  that I'm purchasing food elsewhere, I'm planning to
try it again.

Sandra Mort