Favorite kitchen device

Potato ricer -- if you want perfect mashed potatoes, this is how to get
them! I also use it to mash sweet potatoes or yams for Colcannon.
Garlic peeler -- I got this as a Christmas gift last year and it's
incredibly handy. Just put your garlic clove in the little tube, roll it
on the counter a few times, and presto! peeled garlic.
Onion slicer -- makes dicing onions so much easier. No more chasing
little pieces around the cutting board.

-Diane
brooksong@xxxxxxxx