chalky tofu

"Kate L (for President) Pugh" <pugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kate,
you said your tofu mayo tastes chalky,  I think one really needs to use
"silken" tofu.  The only one I know of here in the states is Mori Nu brand,
it comes in those asceptic packages, requires no refrigeration until
opened.  If yo can't find that, at least use a "soft" variety.  Then whip
it really thoroughly.
Good luck.

And, What is it  your are ru nning for President of?  How can I vote for y u?

Jan Gordon  jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx
"We are all the guests of the green plants..."
Ismail Serageldin, V P, Environmentally Sustainable Development