Zurich anyone?

My husband is taking a business trip to Zurich in December (yeah, I know,
but it is cold in central New York, too) and I am tagging along.  Do we
have any Swiss FF'ers?  Or anyone who has been in that neighborhood
recently who can advise me on restaurants (I am vegan) or interesting
things to do?  Hotel is provided so I don't need that.  I did check the
worldwide guide, but I always like a personal word if I can get it.  Please
reply privately    jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks.

Jan Gordon  jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx
"We are all the guests of the green plants..."
Ismail Serageldin, V P, Environmentally Sustainable Development