Kashi/Nutlettes

All the postings about kasha prompted me to post about my favorite
grain(s), Kashi.  It is a blend of 7 grains and can be made in my rice
maker exactly like  brown rice.  It comes in a box and also a natural food
store in my area carries it in bulk (much cheaper).  Try it with a little
maple syrup and halved green or red grapes, or mixed with applesauce.  It
is also great with salsa, or with pasta sauce, or with steamed vegetables
and soy sauce.  It's just all around great!
Also, I'm really enjoying Nutlettes.  Try it with a little Chocolate Silk
(soy milk)  or with applejuice or applesauce.
Has anyone tried the no fat cookie or scone mixes from the Dixie Diner's Club?
Jeanne Kaiser