Tofu Garden Pie adapted

Hi!
	I made J. Bennicoff's Tofu Garden Pie last night, but added a few
adaptions-made if even more of a comfort food-so for all of you lovers of
ch**ken pot pie out there (I miss it), here's how I changed it-
	Instead of a whole wheat crust, I used the fake-bisquick stuff that was
posted the other day-poured in enough to cover the bottom of a deep, round
casserole dish. I baked that for ten minutes, and let it cool. For the
veggies, I used some leeks (a few tbsps), broccoli, a small potato (cut
into really small pieces), the 1/2 red pepper, and a carrot. I sauteed all
of that in the vegetable broth, but I also added some fake ch**ken flavor
(about 1 tsp??). Then I mixed some rice milk, (about 1/4 cup), some
mustard, the cornmeal, parsley, and pepper. To that mixture, I added the
sauteed veggies and the drained, crumbled tofu. Mixed it all together and
put it on top of the cooled biscuit. Then i poured the remaining biscuit
mix on top of all of that and let it bake for about 35 minutes on 350. Oh
my gosh. Better than a bird any day. Total comfort. Creamy and biscuity-so
good.
Gayle
0h-and I would love to meet with some other Nashville FF-ers
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"To become what we are capable of becoming is the only end in life"

						-Robert Louis Stevenson