Boynton Beach restaurants

Start with the Wholly Harvest on Yamato Rd. between Delray Beach and Boca
Raton; I'm sure you can find other places from there.  Good luck.  (P.S.
check out the Morikami Museum while you're there; I'll be down there doing
tea ceremony on Oct. 18 and Nov. 15.  They have a Japanese cafe, but most
of the stuff is greasy, unfortunately.)

Jim Massey
Humanities, Polk Community College, Lakeland, FL
masseyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx