Peppers

You can freeze all of the spicy, medium and mild pepper such as
Jalepeno, serrano, banana, poblano, habanero, etc., etc.  Make sure they
are dry and drop them in a freezer zip lock baggie and toss them in the
freezer and then when you need one, just pop out and dice (or slice).
It does not alter the taste or texture of the pepper.  As I have no
garden :(, I go to the farmer's market at the height of pepper season,
but a TON and freeze them for the upcoming year. I have never tried it
with other peppers, like a basic green or red pepper.

Felicia
Durham, NC