MC Diskettes?

for all of you mastercook users out there, i've got a question for you...i
recently tried to buy a copy of the software, but it wasn't available on disk
anymore (CD-ROM only!) and of course my simple little mac that serves me so
well in my day-to-day use simply doesn't have a CD drive.  anyone have a copy
of MC on disk, or know where i could get one?  i've both emailed and called the
company with no luck.  i'm just out of date!!!
TIA!

thyme