correction to zucchini brownies

Sorry, I should NEVER post anything from memory!  I had the
sugar even more cut down in my post, the original calls for 3/4
cup and I use about 1/2-2/3 cup.

Corrected recipe for Chocolate Zucchini brownies  <T>:

Mix in large bowl:

2 - 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/2 cup ripe mushed banana (about 1 medium, if I don't
have enough I add applesauce)
1 T water
2 tsp vanilla

Mix separately:

2 cups flour (I use 1 cup whole wheat, 1 cup unbleached white)
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup sugar (more if you like it sweeter)

Fold dry ingredients into wet, batter will be stiff.
Bake in nonstick oblong brownie pan (mine I think is 7x13 or so)
at 350, 25-35 minutes til toothpick comes out clean (mine is
always done in 25 minutes but I have a heavy pan that cooks
fast).