how to make AMASAKE???

thanx for all the RICE MILK recipes, it has been really good, the basic
recipe I followed was boiling 2 cups brown rice and 16 cups water, at first
I could only use about 12 cups then I added more as it boiled down. I added
also a vanilla bean at about the one hour mark. After about 2 hours,  I
took it all out and blended it together and then put it through a
sieve.........
I liked it because it was thicker than rice milk from the store.

I have a trickier question now does anyone have a recipe for AMASAKE??? I
really like this as a sweetener, but it is kinda expensive here ($10 for
one cup) so I thought this would be a good one to make as well.........

Cheers Aleve