Re: Naan Bread (weird characters)

Ooops, sorry. Who would have thought that the Amiga TAB character came
out as =09?

In the naan bread recipe I posted in digest 206, the lines

=093 cloves garlic, finely chopped
=093 tbsp chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)

should read

3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)

The =09 came from a TAB character. The =20 and the other thing at the
end of certain lines is also puzzling me. The best I can come up with
is an end-of-line space...? Bear with me, this computer and all its
programs came with no documentation whatsoever ;-)

It's a really good recipe, though.

Kate
--
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/index.html