King Arthur catalog and number

Michelle Leberte wanted to know if anyone had the King Arthur flour 800#.  I
checked their web site (http://www.kingarthurflour.com) and found both the
order number and the number to receive a catalog (which I called and was told
to expect it in 2-3 weeks), so here they are for all.

Call Toll-Free, (to order something) 1-800-827-6836

If you're not regularly receiving The Baker's Catalogue
and would like to, please call our catalogue request line toll-free
at 1-800-777-4434 and we'll send a copy to you.