Re: unit converter

The Fahrenheit equivalent for the temperature listed in the recipe (Spinach
& Mushroom Lasagne) is 392 degrees, by the way.

Wow, Julie, are you running an oven or a furnace?? ;)

I am compiling a list of UK/USA equivelent food names if anyone is
interested and would like to send me what they have found out.....

Stay free

Fran Watts
Ballito, South Africa
"What your mind can conceive, your body can achieve"