Re: Retrieval of digests

In a message dated 97-09-03 06:16:39 EDT, Natalie wrote:

<< In the message section, put:	get volume97/197
 Send the message

 Within moments, you will have digest #197 in your mailbox.  >>

Is anyone else having trouble with this???  I had been trying to retrieve
digests with  sporadic success, so I cut-and-pasted Natalie's instructions
and STILL had trouble.  The first retrieval took 2 hours and I'm still
waiting for the second.  Since Natalie said it should take mere "moments",
I'm hoping someone has some idea what else I can do.  BTW, I am NOT one of
those people - I can program my VCR and everything, lol.