Silken tofu

Jan Gordon wrote: "The only (silken tofu) I know of here in the states is
Mori Nu brand."

I can't remember the name of the manufacturer, but I know it's the company
that makes lots of tofu . They now make silken tofu in a one pound package.
At my hfs here in the states it's 99c.

And just to show how ignorant I am, who's got a good recipe for mashed
potatoes? I  can't find one in any of my cookbooks. Maybe I should go to
Betty Crocker or something . . . .

Shawn Lovley