re: soy milk

Hi all!

I notice there are many Canadians on this newsletter.  I am in Windsor,
Ontario and have been told that Canada is not allowed to import soy or
rice milk that has been fortified with calcium.  Does everyone else have
this problem.  (I hate going to Detroit, Mi for groceries because I hate
crossing the border on the way home and waiting in line to pay duties
and taxes 8^(

KarenM