Re: HFS in southeast PA ???

This is for Aprille:  I live in Doylestown, PA, south of
Allentown, and the Genuardi's here has a lot of things
like aseptic packages of soymilk and rice milk, and what I
really like: Kashi, the Breakfast Pilaf.  When I was in the
Acme store last week, I saw a woman stocking the health-
food-gourmet section and asked her if they could get
this Kashi in the Acme.  She asked if I shopped there all
the time.  I lied and said yes.  And then she said I asked
the right person!  She was the local distributor for
specialty foods.  It's supposed to be on the shelf in a
couple of weeks.  This is good, because I don't get over
to the hfs often.  Sorry that I can't recommend a hfs up
there.
--Maggie