HFS in southeast PA ???

I recently moved back to southeast PA after living the past 9 months in
Dallas, TX.
I am wondering if anyone on this list is in the Allentown/Pottstown area
of PA & can you tell me where I can find a store that sells soymilk, and
all those other vegetarian products that I could easily locate at the
Whole Foods Market in Dallas??
About the only Supermarkets we have here are Weis & Acme, and about the
only thing I can buy from these places are fruits, veggies, pasta &
rice! (not that it's a problem, I just want to find some other
interesting things)
But I would *really* like to find some Soymilk somewhere!!
Thanks!!
Aprille