MWLP taco salad

Here's my favorite McDougall-type lunch from last week,
my first week fully on the plan (except that I'm still
eating skim milk and nonfat yogurt):

On a plate, microwave for one minute a cup of pinto beans
with generous amount of salsa on top.  Then add lettuce, and
it's a lot like the taco salad I always used to get at Wendy's.
Much better than the nasty fat-free salad dressings I've tried;
in fact, it doesn't taste like diet food at all.

--Maggie