UNFRIED HOME FRIES

Someone asked for the recipe for unfried potato chips or whatever you call
them. This is what I downloaded from "Fat Free" several months ago.  I call
them "Unfried Home Fries." My wife and I both love them. They're yummy
with all kinds of different sauces.

Shawn Lovley

UNFRIED HOME FRIES

Scrub as many potatoes as you want to eat.
Boil them for 15 minutes.
Let them cool a bit
Slice potatoes to desired width.
Place potatoes on a non-stick cookie sheet. You may want to place them on a
pan lined with aluminum foil lightly covered with vegetable oil or cooking
spray
Place potatoes in a preheated 450 degree oven for approximately 12 minutes.
Turn them over and bake another 12 minutes.

Notes:
? Cooking can also be done in  a toaster oven.
? Cooked potatoes can be eaten with just about any kind of sauce. Umé plum
vinegar (available in most health food stores) is really delicious, as are many
other sauces and dips. Experiment.
? Skin may come off the potatoes when you slice them. Don't panic ? the
"unfries" will still taste great!