Re: Breakfast

This recipe is adapted from Nikki & David Goldbeck's The Good Breakfast Book.
I've tried all the variations and loved it. It's a nice change from cooked

For every 2 servings soak 6 tablespoons rolled oats in 1/2 cup fruit juice
Before serving grate in: 1 apple and add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.

Traditional: Top each serving with 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt (can also use

With Milk: Add 1/2 cup dairy or soy milk to each serving

Mixed Fruit: before dividing the servings add 1/2 cup berries,  cherries,
tangerines, oranges, peaches, apricots or bananas.

You can use any kind of juice over the oatmeal. I especially love it with
freshly squeezed orange juice.
Enjoy, Jan Bennicoff