Re: Breakfast

This MWL McDougall plan is pretty amazing. I've been on it for about a month
now and it seems I'm losing my taste for sweet things, (not the worst thing
in the world to happen). Stuff that I used to just love, tastes, quite
frankly, simply disgusting. And, vegetables are tasting better and better!
Right now I have this thing for beets cooked in vegetable broth with a little
garlic and pickled beets.
A year ago you wouldn't have caught me eating corn without anything on it and
even enjoying it. Wow!

The only thing that bothers me is that I have very itchy hands and scalp.  I
just started taking some flax oil capsules and hope it helps real soon. I'm
taking the capsules because I just can't bring myself to take the oil, ugh!

Have any of you had similar experiences?
Jan Bennicoff