Molasses cookies

Kate wanted this delicious recipe for molasses cookies.  I made them
again and I absolutely love them.

1/2 cup molasses  (I use blackstrap) and also used less than 1/2 cup
2/3 cup hot water
1/2 cup raisins
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 3/4 cup ww pastry flour

Preheat oven to 350.  Combine molasses, hot water and raisins.  Boil for
5 minutes and then cool to room temperature

Mix remaining ingredients and stir this into cooled molasses.

Make spoonful size cookies and place on sprayed cookie sheet.  I use
olive oil spray.

Bake for 10 minutes.

This is so easy and quick, I don't think you would be disappointed.  You
could experiment and add carob chips.  I haven't tried this myself.

Enjoy
Karen