My favorite way to eat celery is.....

Take a sharp knife and cut through all the ridges on the outside of the
celery stalk.  I do this by holding the stalk with my left hand and
running the knife across the back of it while holding the stalk steady
with my right thumb and small fingers. Then I hit the front part of the
celery from top to bottom with the knife to cut the strings on the front

You will be amazed at the tasted difference when the strings are cut.
And it only takes a few seconds too!

Leader of Bcforum, the Internet Breast Cancer Support Group

meetings: Sun, Wed, Fri 8pm EDT
  Lymphedema, Mon 8 pm EDT
  Alternative Medecine, Tues 8pm EDT
  Friends and family encouraged to come Thurs 8pm EDT