Help for Bala

Bala, how could you do that to yourself? If you are craving a
cobbler-type dessert, here's a recipe I've been meaning to try, but
didn't have a microwave for a long time. I copied this from the list a
long time ago. You can try it and tell me how you liked it.

Baked Apple:
Core an apple and put in a microwave-safe dish.
Pour either diet creme soda or diet rootbeer over it.
Microwave until the apple is soft.

That's it! Presumably, the soda turns syrupy and gooey. I don't remember
if the recipe recommended sprinkling cinnamon or anything else on, but
you can experiment.

Good luck,

Julie in San Jose