Relatives

Whenever I go anywhere, I take at least one dish on my diet in a quantity
that everyone can share.  This is whether or not it is a potluck affair.  I
would rather people wouldn't try to cook for me because they don't really
know how (and most don't care).  Relatives are the worst offenders!

I salute those who can put things on their plates and then not eat it!  I am
not yet able to do that even after many, many years of very low fat and
fatfree cooking and eating!  (I am an only child who had to eat whatever was
put on my plate before I could leave the table.)

Thanks to everyone for your support and great ideas.  You are lifesavers!

Cats Rule; Dogs Drool!