Rabbis?

Karen wrote:

>I love brocolli rabbi.  I saute garlic, add mushrooms and saute for
>another minute then add rabbi.  If the rabbis are not too bitter, this
>dish is wonderful over ww pasta

You'll have to forgive me, but AFAIK rabbis are not vegetarian, nor
indeed usually low-fat. Could somebody please explain to me what this
recipe is supposed to mean?

Thanks, Hadass

Dr. Hadass Eviatar (XX)				mailto:eviatar@xxxxxxxxxx
National Research Council of Canada		Phone: (204) 984 - 4535
Institute for Biodiagnostics			Fax:     (204) 984 - 5472
435 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1Y6	http://www.ibd.nrc.ca/~eviatar
       "But penitence, prayer and good deeds can annul the severity of
the decree"