flax seed oil

I am hoping this isn't off topic.  After reading about Ornish's recommendation for flax seed oil I went and
purchased some.  The stuff is expensive.  The stuff tastes nasty as can be too.  I have been trying to think
of things to mix it into.  Any ideas.  I put a drop on my tongue and couldn't even scrape the taste away.  I
wish I had heard that it tasted like soiled fish before I purchased it.

Faith Hood
faith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx